Eleanor's Book Club - Back To School
Back To School
"Was today a hard day? Are you feeling sad? Lonely? Maybe even a little angry? I'm sorry. Come with me. I know the perfect place to go"
This month, we're heading back to school! We've compiled our favorite back to school books - from silly to calming to inspiring, whatever you may need. Happy reading!
Read all of Eleanor's book picks about back to school!
1. My Turn, You're Turn by Nancy Loewen and Hazel Quintanilla
2. School's First Day of School by Adam Rex
3. All Are Welcome by Alexandra Penfold and Suzanne Kaufman
4. Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus! by Mo Willems
5. The World Needs Who You Were Made to Be by Joanna Gaines
6. Isle of You by David LaRochelle
7. Ish by Peter Reynolds
8. Except When They Don't by Laura Gehl
9. Just Ask! by Sonia Sotomayor
10. We Don't Eat Our Classmates by Ryan T. Higgins
11. Alma and How She Got Her Name by Juana Martinez-Neal
12. Be You! by Peter Reynolds
13. The Day You Begin by Jacqueline Woodson
14. Atlas of Adventures by Lucy Letherland
15. Love the Fur You're In: Monster Wit and Wisdom from Sesame Street
"My wish for you - no matter where your journey leads - is for you to always...Be You!
Head back to school in style in these fun items!
"No matter how you start your day. What you wear when you play. Or if you come from far away. All are welcome here."
About the Author
Hello! My name is Candice, and I'm a lover of all books. Spending hours in a bookstore or library brings me great joy. In my former life, I worked for about five years as part of the Nashville Public Library's children department. Story time was my absolute favorite activity. These days, I'm a stay-at-home mom to Eleanor. Children's literacy is at the top of my list of interests, and I'm so excited for the chance to share some books and love with you!